About Ronelle Coburn
Since 1998 Ronelle Coburn, Master IIHA Hand Analyst & Teacher, has devoted herself exclusively to the science and art of LifePrints Hand Analysis.
Worldwide, she’s helped over 20,000 healers, cultural creatives, artists, leaders, and entrepreneurs live lives of exceptional personal and professional fulfillment and passion.
As a founding institute Certified Master Hand Analyst and Master Teacher, she’s taught Richard Unger’s revolutionary LifePrints system since 2000 and was the first to develop online International Institute of Hand Analysis (IIHA)-sanctioned LifePrints hand analysis training programs.
Ronelle’s work with hands and her bestselling book, Life Purpose Now: It’s In Your Fingerprints, have landed her in many unexpected places and in front of some interesting hands.
She’s advised a variety of people, from spiritual seekers and healing professionals to exotic dancers, corporate heads, and the hosts of NBC’s The Today Show.
It’s her joy to help others discover and live their most meaningful lives in the midst of a bewildering world, and to lend support to those immersed in the breathtaking, and often arduous, challenge of self-discovery.
More than anything else, she wants you to know that when you learn, and abide by, what your hands say, you can find yourself waking up to the LIFE you LOVE to LIVE.
NBC’s Today Show
ARE YOU READY TO START WAKING UP TO THE LIFE YOU LOVE TO LIVE?
Ronelle specializes in helping those who are ready to take action on their own behalf. Are you eager to take direct action to make real changes in your life? Are you ready to know the blueprint for your passionate life that has existed since before you were even born? Do you want to know how to live life so that it’s meaningful? Well, you’re carrying it around with you, written directly onto your own hands! Ronelle’s specific expertise is in translating this calling of your soul into practical, concrete, everyday forward steps.
IS THIS YOU?
- ‘smart with heart’
- talented but unsure of how to ‘pull it all together’
- seeking to restore faith in yourself and find the confidence to claim meaningful work, relationships, and life
- looking for answers about what your life is all about
- want to make a difference in the world
- have tried to walk a “normal” path and suffer for it…no matter how hard you’ve tried to make it work
- entrepreneurs and “innerpreneurs”—you have or want to start your own business as an expression of your purpose and gifts
- committed to incomparable personal growth
- want to do your own thing and make an impact
- “sensitive” and trying to unleash the strength of your sensitivity
- interested in psychological and spiritual development and a deeper connection to self, others, and the world
- know that a conscious life requires a conscious you
- enjoy taking responsibility for your life’s direction by taking direct action, even when it’s hard
- tired of ‘towing the line’ and ready to free yourself from other’s ideas or expectations
- want to give yourself the best chance of living the most meaningful life possible
HAND ANALYSIS TRAINING STUDENTS ARE:
- all of the above PLUS…
- seekers who want to be supported in a safe structured intensive personal transformation process
- healers, counselors, life coaches, and creatives/intuitives who want a direct and time-proven way to help others find clear direction and claim powerful personal and professional growth
- healers, counselors, life coaches, and creatives/intuitives who might like to start their own independent consciousness raising business
IIHA MASTER HAND ANALYST
Ronelle went through a complete career crisis meltdown and physical illness in her early 30s when she attempted to find a job that was a better fit for her talents…and failed.
After graduate school and 4 years of doing help-the-world work in energy and environmental issues the meaning drained out. She became depressed because she was not in a situation that allowed her fully express her own purpose and gifts. She then left her next help-the-world job due to an abusive work environment. While in a “what to do next” life crisis, she came across hand analysis when a 100-year old book fell off the psychology shelf in a bookstore. Then two different people whose hands she read (from reading the book, just for fun) asked if she’d heard of a revolutionary reader of hands named Richard Unger.
She didn’t wait for a third person to mention Richard. Despite strong skepticism about anything related to palmistry, Ronelle felt compelled to take action. It was time to stop listening to that inner voice that said it was better to be practical and survive than take a risk on something that had unexpectedly caught her deep interest.
After completing the Certified Hand Analyst training at the International Institute of Hand Analysis (IIHA) with Alana Unger, (then co-director of the IIHA), she dove headlong into full-time professional practice and continued graduate hand studies and teacher training with both Richard and Alana Unger. Since 1998 hands have taken her around the world as a consultant, public speaker, and teacher of hand analysis.
Ronelle LOVES teaching others hand analysis so that they too can share this powerful tool of transformation with the world. Over the years, she’s taught many of the well-known professional hand analysts in practice today (including Janet Savage, Nadia Tumas, Pascal Stoessel, Alice Funk, and Baeth Davis) and has completed the highest levels of training in both LifePrints Hand Analysis and its teaching:
- Tutored and taught for 4 years under Alana Unger
- Completed 7 years graduate training with Richard Unger
- Certified Master Teacher (Teacher of Teachers)
- Former Faculty Head of the IIHA
- Former Director of Distance-Based Training for the IIHA
After many years of teaching experience, Ronelle has found that humor and compassion go a long way in guiding you into the deeply insightful world of the hands—the doorway into the raw beating heart of humanity—and into the very core of yourself for an unparalleled journey of self-discovery. Her sole aim is to help students bring out the best in their lives and experience their highest potentials and rewards when they hold strong to a belief in themselves and their Life Purpose. As a Master Teacher and as a former Faculty Head and Director at the IIHA, she played a key role in the development of the curriculum, structure, and standards the Institute uses to train students in the transformational process of hand analysis.
To make the IIHA’s LifePrints training available to more people like you, wherever you live, Ronelle was the first to create and develop distance-based hand analysis training programs and offer them through the LifePrints Intensive, Certified Hand Analyst, and Post Graduate Trainings. You can make hand analysis your full-time profession, add it as an adjunct to a helping profession you are already engaged in, or learn it solely for your own powerful personal growth.
HAND ANALYSIS PIONEER
In addition to breaking ground for hand analysis through speaking and taking hands to conferences all over the place, Ronelle founded the Human Hand Project. The project’s mission is to replace millennia of anecdotal evidence regarding the interpretation of hand shape, lines, and fingerprints with evidence-based research into the relationship of the human hand with vocational choices, personality traits, and the uniquely human quest for life meaning. The more we understand about hands and how they help us live our right lives the more people can be helped to find and live their most fulfilling life!